If you have any question you can ask below or enter what you are looking for!
Apple account is the key to unlock the features of the Apple Services. The account usually consists an Apple ID and Password and if you have overlooked the password then you won’t be able to access the Apple services such as iCloud, iTunes, FaceTime, App Store and more. In this situation, you may wonder, how to recover Apple ID Password? Well, there is only one way to overcome this issue and that is; reset Apple ID Password.
· Open Apple ID account page by clicking on the link https://appleid.apple.com/#!&page=signin
· Click on the link, ‘Forgot Apple ID or Password’, located beneath the Login panel.
· Enter your Apple ID, solve the CAPTCHA and click Continue.
· Thereafter, you will get password reset options, i.e. Email and Security Questions and Answers.
· If you choose to go with the email option, select ‘Get an email’ and then enter your registered email address and click ‘Continue’. Now open the same email address which you have mentioned in the above step and navigate for the link sent by the Apple as it contains the Password reset link. Clicking on the same will direct you to the password recovery page. Now enter your New Password.
· However, if you have not registered an email address with the Apple account, then go with the Security Questions and Answers and for the same; select ‘Answer security questions’ and click Continue. Thereafter, series of questions will appear on your screen; provide the correct answers to all the questions and click Continue. Now, enter your New Password.
On the off chance, if you want to keep your Apple account more safe by replacing the old password with the new password, then go through the process listed beneath. The steps will help you to change the password in an efficient manner.
· Open Apple ID page by clicking on the link https://appleid.apple.com/#!&page=signin
· Sign-in with your Apple ID and Password.
· In the account page, you will get ‘Security Option’ select the same.
· Under the security option, you will find a link, ‘Change Password’; click on it.
· Now enter your current password and then enter your New Password.
· After completing the above step, click ‘Change Password’.
That’s it now enjoy the features of the Apple with the safe and secure account. But make sure to change the password from all the devices where you have logged-in with the Apple ID and Password.
Searches related to how to reset & Change apple id