Steps to Create YouTube Account Without Gmail
This method allows you to use YouTube and all its features without needing to use any other Google product. You can use any other email address – work or personal – for this method. Here are the steps for that:
- Firstly, make sure that you aren’t logged in to a Google accountanywhere else on the same browser. Then go to YouTube and click on “Sign in” on the top-right of its homepage.
- This will take you to the Sign In page. Here, click on “More options”.
- You will now see two options. Click on the one that says “Create account”.
- You’ll now land on the “Create your Google Account” page. The form that you see on this page will be different from the one that you see when you create a new Gmail account. The difference – under “your email address”, you will see a link that says “I would like a new Gmail address”. Clicking on this will take you to the usual page and the text will change to “I prefer to use my current email address”. Fill this form with the email address that you want to use for YouTube and then click on “Next step”.
- On the “Privacy and Terms” pop-up, click on “I Agree”. You’ll have to scroll to the bottom of that pop-up to be able to see that button.
- You’ll now have received a verification email from Google on the email address that you used to sign up. Open that email and click on the link given.
- Clicking on that email will open a new tab that has a button called “Continue to YouTube”. Click on it.
Was this article helpful?