If you have any question you can ask below or enter what you are looking for!
Now Days,People are hacking into Facebook accounts at a high rate. You might want to change your password to one that is more secure. We show you how from the desktop and mobile versions of the website as well as the Apple iOS and Android apps.
So that ,Sometimes, users need to change their Facebook password; whether it be for security reasons, or to make their password easier to remember. To proceed, follow the steps in the next section.
1. Login your facebook account
2. On the homepage menu bar, click The triangle that creates the main drop-down menu on Facebook. on the far right-hand side.
3. Select Settings from the drop-down menu that appears.
4. Select Security and Login on the left-hand side of the screen.
5.Under the Login section, click the The edit button on Facebook. button next to Change Password.
6.Type in your current password (A), create a new one (B), and then click the Save Changes button (C).
7. You should see confirmation that your Facebook password has been successfully changed.
Related Faqs: how to change facebook password,how to change facebook password on iphone,how to change facebook password if forgotten,how to change facebook password without otp,how to change facebook password with old password