Why Your Facebook Account locked you must know the reason why it happend
If your account is disabled, you wont be able to log in. Keep in mind that there are many reasons why an account might be disabled, and Facebook handle each of these cases differently. First of all we should know few things about Facebook blocking.
- You can block someone in Facebook
- You can block someones irritating message
- Block any pages on Facebook
Facebook too can block your account for some reason. Such as,
- Blocking of sending friend request, if you send too many friend requests.
- Temporary account blocking. If someone tried to login to your id or you just entered wrong password too many times.
- Posting content that does not follow the Facebook Terms
- Using a fake name
- Impersonating someone
- Continuing behavior thats not allowed on Facebook by violating Facebook Community Standards
- Contacting other people for the purpose of harassment, advertising, promoting, dating or other conduct thats not allowed.
Basically temporary blocked account can be recovered with simple verification of your account. If that does not helping you, submit an appeal using the mail address you used for your account.
You have to wait 24 hours. In other way try deleting browser cookies as one of those may be preventing login.
Solution to unlcok your blocked temporary facebook account by :
Try below options to verify and unlock your temporarily locked Facebook account :
- Do not Open your Facebook account upto 96 hrs after blocked. Clear the cache and stuff like history etc. It may be back to normal.
- If you still can not, go through the automated security verification process. May be Facebook has detected some suspicious activity and your account got locked. In such cases,
- You can verify by confirming your mobile number. Facebook will send you a code, you need to enter and verify your Facebook account. Once you have verified, you may able to unlock your Facebook account.
- Account authenticity: Facebook will give you an option to verify by identifying the photos of your friends. You need to identify at most five photos to unlock your Facebook account. You will be provided with two lifeline, in case you did not able to identify your tagged friend in one go.
- Once you have succeeded in identifying the tagged photo of your friend, you will be welcomed with a message “Account verified congratulation!”
- You have to click continue to proceed for the next step. You will be asked your current email address or you can go with your new email address.
- You will be asked to enter a new security question. Enter your preferred security question and at last your Facebook account get unlock. Further, you can proceed with unlocked Facebook account by logging in.
- If you think, your Facebook account was locked or disabled by mistakes. No worries, you can submit an appeal to Facebook . You have to identify your identity by submitting ID card, which must include your name and date of birth.
- Facebook will give you an option to identify yourself. Firstly, you can submit any government issued ID that must contain your name and date of birth. The option 1 includes: Birth certificate, driver license, Passport, Marriage certificate, Voter ID card, Green card and for more options required.
- If the above option does not suit for any reason or you did not have above listed ID, you have to provide two different ID. The name contain in your ID must match each other. Also, one of your ID proof must contain photo or date of birth. The option 2 includes: bank statement, bus card, credit card, Library card, school card, utility card etc. Remember, before submitting documentation such as credit card or social security number you should cover up personal information.
If you are thinking, what Facebook will do with your ID proof.no need to worry, they just use it to verify your identify. Once done, they delete your ID information.