Before proceeding the process of Delete Google Gmail Account, make sure all of the items on the checklist bellow are true:
- I have requested an archive of my Google account data. I have downloaded my Google account archive to my computer and can confirm that it contains my personal data that I might need in the future.
- I have downloaded my personal music and purchases from Google Play Music and have confirmed that the music files are not corrupted.
- I have requested a copy of all of my past Google searches. I have downloaded that archive to my computer and can confirm that it can be opened.
- I have updated my information on all services which use my Gmail address. I understand that failing to do so may prevent me from accessing services that use my Gmail address after its associated Google account is deleted.
Step Wise Process to Delete Google Account
- Goto Google Accounts page & login into your account.
- Click the Delete Your Account or Services link in the Account Preferences section at the bottom of the page
- Choose Delete Google Account and Data.
- Review everything that will be deleted.
- Check both boxes at the bottom of the page and then hit Delete Account.
- Now you’ve now deleted your Google account!
Important Tags: how to delete google account permanently,how to delete google account from android