Facebook users may need to delete their Facebook pages for multiples reasons, hence they often look for how to delete Facebook page. People may need to delete their personal as well as business pages on social network. Users have more hilarious and interesting reasons when they look to delete personal pages. For example, they don’t want their present friends to know how they used to be in past or what interested them. But matters are more serious for the owners of business pages because a misrepresentation of facts on poorly constructed page can mislead the target audience.
To start, you first need to log in with the account which you would like to delete permanently. Without logging in you cannot delete your account, if you can’t login due to any reason, then click on “Forgot your password?” and follow instructions to get a new one.
- Backup your all facebook data :it is better to first make a backup of all your important data so you won’t regret later.
- Remove your all facebook history: To delete your past activity, click on Privacy (it has the Padlock icon). From the drop down menu, click on “See More Settings”.
- Remove your all linked account :This step is very important, you should unlink your account from all the apps accounts that you logged in using your Facebook account. This will stop you from accessing that app with your Facebook account automatically, and also stop further collection of information.
You will have to remove each and every app manually, make sure you don’t miss any.
Process of Delete Facebook Account Permanently From Desktop
- Go to the drop-down arrow in the top-right corner of your Facebook homepage and select the page you want to delete. In the example below, I’m selecting my own author page, titled “Kristen Hubby.”
- Once you are on the page, click Settings in the menu bar at the top.
- Scroll to the bottom of the “General” section in your settings, and click “Remove Page.” Click “Delete (Page Name)” and you will be prompted to confirm.
- Deleting the page means it will not be public anymore, and there will be a 14-day period where you can restore it if you would like to bring it back to life.
Process of Delete Facebook Account Permanently From Tablet
- Open your Facebook app. Once you have the app open, go to the page you want to delete and tap the three “…” in the top right corner.
- A pop-up menu will appear; tap Edit Settings. Once you are in your settings, go to General and scroll to the bottom of the page.
- The last option in General will ask if you want to remove the page. Tap Delete [Page Name]?, confirm your decision, and say goodbye to that page. (It’s a long goodbye since you still have the 14-day waiting period.)
Related searches tags: how to delete facebook page,how to delete facebook page on iphone,how to delete facebook page permanently