If you have any question you can ask below or enter what you are looking for!
The email client which is driven by Hotmail sometimes disables its POP3 settings. That’s why some of the users love to use the IMAP settings. Well, it doesn’t mean the use of POP3 is restricted for you. You can activate it if you really wish to use the settings prompted by Post Office Protocol. We are going to tell you the process of turn the POP3 on. The second phase of this write-up will tell you about the Internet Message Access Protocol, how IMAP can be accessed without asking for any help to Hotmail Technical Support Phone Number.
1. Find and select the [Settings] icon; Select [Options]
2. Click [Mail/Accounts/POP and IMAP] now
3. You are now supposed to move inside the [POP] window
4. The selection of [Yes] icon is suggested to you in this stage
5. Also, select the [Connect Devices and Apps with POP]
6. Enable the POP mark now
7. Incoming Server Address: pop-mail.outlook.com
8. Incoming Server Port: 995
9. Username: Enter your Hotmail username
10. Password: Enter your Hotmail password
1. Find the Settings icon below to [Add to MailWasher]
2. Open the window
3. Incoming Server Type: IMAP
4. Incoming Server Address: imap-mail.outlook.com
5. Incoming Server Port: 993
6. Username: Enter your Hotmail username
7. Password: Enter your Hotmail password
8. This server requires a secure connection (SSL): Yes
To enable the Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP), an Internet standard for electronic email transmission, you need to click on the [Outgoing] tab. A fresh window will open which will ask you to add the server address. We request you for adding the smtp-mail.outlook.com as your server address. However, 587 have to be the outgoing server port. Enable the [SMTP Server Requires Authentication] option. In this context, you can ask for a technical help to Hotmail Technical Support Number.