How To Recover Gmail Account Password If Forgotten Hacked then Reset Gmail Password
Password is play most important role to use email account in secure way. In this post we will talk about Gmail. If you want to login in Gmail you need to username and password to access your Google mail and other services of Google such as Google+, Picasa, Google play store, YouTube and Google hangout. If you don’t have Gmail account, you should first signup in Gmail After signup you will get username and password to login in Google email.
Password is really helpful to keep secure your Gmail account, always choose not easy to guess password or your mail account. There are lots of hackers who are every time to try to hack your Gmail account, you should apply extra security to login in Gmail through 2 step Verification process .
If Gmail password has stolen, forgotten and hacked, users should immediately apply Gmail password recovery method to reset new password for their mail account. If you are a user who don’t know method to retrieve forgotten Gmail password, this post can helpful for you.
Gmail Password Recovery Through Phone Number Step Wise Method
- First, type a gmail.com or google.com in a browser.
- Click on “Signing” link right side upper corner.
- Enter your email address in login box.
- Click on “forgot password” link bottom of login box.
- Type last password in “Enter the last password you remember” field otherwise click on “try other security question”.
- After entering last password click on next
- Enter your registered phone number with your email account
- You will get a verification code on your Phone.
- Enter that code in verification box.
- Click on next button
- Password reset page would be open.
- Enter your new password two times
- Click on “change password”
- Password has reset, login with your new Gmail account password which reset by you.
Gmail Passwrd Recovery By Email
- If you don’t remember your register phone number, another option is available click on “try other security question”.
- It will ask you “When did you create this Google Account?” if you remember then select month and year from drop down menu.
- Next, it will ask you alternative email address associated with your email account.
- Enter your alternative email address in that box
- You will get a verification code on your email address
- Just enter that verification code in that box.
- Now send the reason why want to change password.
- Google will send get back you answer after 1-2 hours.
- Send you an email where you can change Gmail account password.