If you have any question you can ask below or enter what you are looking for!
Microsoft offers various services to the users and to access the same, they need an account. The good point is, only one account will let you to step-in Microsoft World. The services include; Outlook, Skype, OneNote, and significantly more. The features of the same are outstanding and users admired the same.
On the off chance, if you have overlooked your Password, then no need to worry at all, there is the easiest way to reset the same. Microsoft Account Password Reset process will let you get into the account. The process is simple and the same is listed beneath.
· Open your browser and then go to the password reset page by clicking on the link https://account.live.com/password/reset
· On the same page, you will find three options; click on the checkbox ‘I forgot my password’ and then click Next.
· Then you will be prompted to enter the Microsoft email address, enter the same and click Next.
· Thereafter, you will find few recovery options on your page, if you have registered your alternate email address to the Microsoft Account, then select an option; Email me a reset link’ and then enter the same email address.
· Now check your email account and then click on the password reset link sent by the Microsoft.
· It will redirect you to the Microsoft Password Recovery Page, now enter the new password and click Next. On the off chance, if you have not registered your secondary email address, then choose the phone number option.
· Enter the phone number and click ‘Send a code to my phone’. Now look for the security code on your phone and then enter the same on the recovery page and click Next. That’s it, now create a new password and click Next.
However, if you want to keep your account more secure by changing the password, then it’s a nice decision and the best part is, the process is quite simple. Microsoft Account Password Change will help you to make changes in your Password. It is recommended to provide the strong password and if possible use alpha-numeric characters with the combination of uppercase and lowercase.
Searches related to how to reset microsoft account password:
· Open Microsoft Account page by clicking on the link https://login.live.com/
· Sign-in with your credentials and then move to ‘Password and Security Info’ section, here, you will get an option ‘Change Password’, click on it.
· Now type your current password and then enter your new password.
· After entering the new password, click Save.
So simple, now enjoy the entire features of the Microsoft in a secure way. Forgotten Microsoft account changed password will be applicable to all the Microsoft services. So, whenever you will access the Microsoft products or services, you will need to provide the new password.
Searches related to how to change microsoft account password: