If you have any question you can ask below or enter what you are looking for!
There are a few ways to create Google Drive documents.
Go to drive.google.com from a browser
Click the "waffle" icon from Gmail or GSites.
Go to drive.google.comfrom a browser
2. Click the button where menu options will open up
3. Click "File upload". In the window that opens, select the file you would like to upload to Google Drive. You may have to move the file to a folder to help organize your project. You may upload ANY of the dozens of file types.
Drag-and-Drop a File Into Google Drive
2. Navigate to your source file, typically on your local drive. You may upload ANY of the dozens of file types. You may use Microsoft (file) Explorer or use a file on your Desktop.
3. Left click on the file but DO NOT let go of the mouse button. Drag the mouse to the main content pane of Google Drive. The content pane will be highlighted, and a dialog box indicates the target location of the file. Release the mouse button.
4. You should see the file copied to your Google Drive with a status message.
© 2017 livehuntz Inc all rights reserved